Shamrock Tableware, with its basket weave, is a timeless design first created in the 1880’s. The simplicity of the pattern is based on the weave used in wickerwork baskets, once a common feature of both town and country. The design also cleverly uses the stems of the shamrocks to shape such features as the handles and details of design. You can see this on the subtle handles of the bread plate. Belleek Shamrock remains an iconic collection, one symbolic of Belleek’s long craft tradition.
Please allow time for this item to be personalised by hand and shipped from Ireland. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
•Can hold up a max no. of 60 Characters [20 Characters Per Line]
•£2.50 Per Text Element
•£0.40 Per Character
•Made in Ireland
Personalised Gifts T&Cs
- All products can only be personalised using the limited amount of characters suited to each piece
- All China items are personalised by hand and therefore cannot be selected by font
- All items will be personalised using the spelling and comprehension used during the order process
- Personalised items can only be returned if there is a fault within the piece or it is not the item that was ordered
- Colours, Size and Font will differ from the image and will be suited to each piece for the best possible outcome
- If a colour is not chosen at the time of purchase, we will use the most popular colour per piece.
- Customers buying personalised items outside of Ireland and UK will need to allow extra time for their piece to be personalised and shipped directly from Ireland
- When a personalised item is purchased, the shipment times may vary to allow items to be inscribed
- All crystal items that are inscribed are done from Galway Irish Crystal and will ship direct from Co Galway Ireland.
- Any special requirements must be noted at the time of the order, otherwise the personalisation will be done at default status
- Images, Logos and Family Crests can also be added to certain pieces. If required please email email@example.com